It All Starts Here
Our production is a reflection of your company. We want to ensure your identity is nice, clean, and consistent. For the BEST reasons, we list our requirements for submitting artwork below. Please read below for exact requirements.
Watch the quick video How To Use the Layout Template
If you have questions please contact us here or call 800.784.7654 or +1.818.528.3600
Submit your MagiCubes Order - Online Order Form
You can download our safe art requirements here.
- To produce the correct size images, you must use the .EPS or .AI layout template issued. Layout and designs that are submitted without proper templates subject to additional production charges.
- Your design must include our patent no. on panel #3. (or other panel with permission) Place as: PATENT No.: ZL972186816 or PAT NO: 972186816
- All fonts must be converted to outline.
- Color all text and graphics according to standard Pantone or CMYK color mixes.
- If you are using an imported graphic in your Illustrator document, be sure to embed all images into your Illustrator document.
- Die cut lines are displayed as red lines and bleeding edges are displayed as a black line and are 2.55mm from the die cut lines. All images should bleed up to the outside edge.
- Directions of images should correspond with the directions indicated on the template.
- Do not place lines or small characters in the die cut path. If you have words that are in the path, please adjust the spacing between the letters (or words) so that no letters get placed on the exact die line.
- Try to avoid placing different individual photos on the same panel surface as one unit image. It not only defeats the puzzle's purpose, but most importantly is that each color portion cannot always be cut sharply, due to the variance in die cutting. Try to make 1 background continuous color on each surface, not 2 or 3 different independent images on 1 surface.
- Please email a low resolution image (72 DPI JPG or PDF) file for us to review prior to you making your plates. Please make sure that the die cut layer is visible and on top for this review step only.
- Submit a flat digital file (EPS, PSD, or AI), at 350 DPI, must Digital Files should be submitted via the artwork submission page. If you haven’t received an Order Form yet, please access it here, .
Please upload your completed individual AI template. Do not ZIP your files prior to uploading. Please make sure all images are embedded and all fonts outlined, then upload the single AI file per style. Thank you. Use Password - magic - For Current Orders, please enter your JOB#xxxx For Pre-Order Video Specs, please use code - Video Spec-'Brand Name' Secured by: SendThisFile